Friday, November 21, 2014

Jacie-isms

Another Jacie post.  We've been having the most incredible conversations lately!  I love her analytical little mind.

Highlights:

Recently, she's been telling me emphatically, "Everyone has birthdays, even adults, until they're old enough to go heaven!"  (I like that perspective!)

This morning she complained that she didn't want to go to school because all of her friends are sinners. (Of course, I took the opportunity to explain that we are all sinners, but God wants us show love to each other even as He showed love to use "while we were yet sinners.")

She informed the cashiers at Walmart that she's gonna get a job there when she's 16, though at a later time when I asked her where she wanted work, she told me Target "because they have empty cash register lanes, so there's enough room for me to work there."

Her main goals in life are to drive a car and have a baby -- She told me that what would be the best "job." And that she's going to live in a house that we give her when she's grown up.

And, just when I think I can't be astonished anymore, I discover upon picking her up from AWANA that her paper is the one not colored, but with the word search done!

I love that I get to parent this little girl!

No comments: